[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
re: xsrc/42262: Thinkpad T500 Intel GM45 Express X doesn't like i915drm
(EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/i965_dri.so
failed (/usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/i965_dri.so: Undefined symbol
"driDriverApi" (symnum = 157))
i just commited a fix for this to -current. make sure you have
external/mit/xorg/lib/dri/i965/Makefile rev 1.6.
Which is a userland problem that I don't know how to fix right now.
However it should address both the hang and crash previously reported.
Some details on the patch:
* latest intel gfx cards wish to sub-map part of agp space, which
netbsd drm can't do right now
* patch re-implements parts of drm_netbsd_ioremap to support this
* entire mapping recorded in pci_map_data, submapping in drm_local_map_t
* store mapping vaddr in local_map's "handle" field
* also inject some error checking + handling for drm_addmap
looks mostly OK, though i didn't follow all the new logic in remap.
you don't need the new XXX comment for pci_map_data_t.
Main Index |
Thread Index |