[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/42422 CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci
The following reply was made to PR kern/42422; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: SAITOH Masanobu <msaitoh%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/42422 CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:01:22 +0000
Module Name: src
Committed By: msaitoh
Date: Tue Dec 29 16:01:22 UTC 2009
src/sys/dev/pci: if_wm.c if_wmreg.h if_wmvar.h
- Fix an incorrect test for WM_F_EEPROM_INALID since rev. 1.183. Some old
chips don't set EECD_EE_PRES.
- Fix a bug that WM_F_EEPROM_SPI and WM_F_FLASH are set.
- Add an missing decrement for a timeout reported by Wolfgang Stukenbrock
- Add support for i82583V.
- PBA setting for i82574 is not 12K but 20K.
- Enable checking the management mode on 82574.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.184 -r1.185 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wm.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.28 -r1.29 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wmreg.h
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 src/sys/dev/pci/if_wmvar.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |