Subject: bin/24645: several enhancements for sushi's system menu
To: None <gnats-bugs@gnats.NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Postma <email@example.com>
Date: 03/02/2004 20:12:05
>Synopsis: several enhancements for sushi's system menu
>Arrival-Date: Tue Mar 02 19:13:00 UTC 2004
>Originator: Peter Postma
>Release: NetBSD 1.6ZK
System: NetBSD mercury.pointless.nl 1.6ZK NetBSD 1.6ZK (mercury) #25: Mon Feb 23 15:42:28 CET 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org:/usr/obj/sys/arch/sparc64/compile/mercury sparc64
Here are some enhancements to sushi's System Maintenance menu.
To summarize the changes:
* Make a backup of the file before modifying it.
* Fixes to get all menus/forms working.
* Missing/invalid settings (like in rc.conf and inetd.conf)
have been added/removed.
* Most files don't get overwritten now but are edited instead.
So specials settings in e.g. /etc/rc.conf don't get lost now.
* Some help menu fixes. ($NetBSD$ tag has been removed because I
don't see how it would be useful for either user or developer).
The diff is quite big, so I've put it online: