Subject: bin/21112: less version 381 is available
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Christian Biere <email@example.com>
Date: 04/12/2003 17:34:30
>Synopsis: less version 381 is available
>Arrival-Date: Sat Apr 12 08:35:00 PDT 2003
>Originator: Christian Biere
>Release: NetBSD 1.6Q
Extracted from the NEWS file:
Major changes between "less" versions 378 and 381
* New -L option to disable LESSOPEN processing.
* Further support for large (64 bit) file addressing.
Large file support is now set up by the configure script.
* Use autoconf 2.54.
Replace configure.in, acconfig.h, defines.h.top with configure.ac.
* Overstriking underscore with underscore is now bold or underlined
depending on context.
* Use only 7 spaces for line numbers in -N mode, if possible.
* Fix some bugs in handling overstriking in UTF-8 files.
* Fix some nroff issues in the man page.
Major changes between "less" versions 376 and 378
* Bug fixes:
Default buffer space is now 64K as documented.
Search highlighting works properly when used with -R.
Clean up some compiler warnings.