Subject: pkg/15221: Non-maintainer upgrade of www/p5-CGI-Application
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: None <email@example.com>
Date: 01/12/2002 15:59:46
>Synopsis: Non-maintainer upgrade of www/p5-CGI-Application
>Arrival-Date: Sat Jan 12 16:00:01 PST 2002
>Originator: Shell Hung
NetBSD devel.home.shellhung.org 1.5ZA NetBSD 1.5ZA (GENERIC) #0: Sat Jan 5 01:05:32 PST 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org:/build/obj/build/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC i386
Upgrade available of www/p5-CGI-Application, from 1.2 to 2.1.
Changes since 1.2 :
- Enhanced capabilities for creating general superclasses for your projects.
- All run modes may be referenced by method name, in addition to subref.
- Created cgiapp_init() hook to allow for inherited common behaviors.
- Added ability to set mode_param() to use a call-back instance method
(specified by subref) instead of a CGI parameter.
- HTML::Template is now only loaded if load_tmpl() is called.
- Run-modes may now return scalar-refs in addition to scalars.
- Added new run-mode of last resort: "AUTOLOAD". See POD for usage.
- The param() method has been extended to allow multiple parameters
to be set at one time, via a hash (or hashref).
- Fixed bug in run() method where a null-string run-mode would be
considered valid. A zero-length run-mode will now result in the
start_mode() being called.
- The run_mode() method now may be called a subsequent time to
amend the list of run-modes.
- Bug fixed and documentation updated
The CVS diff for this upgrade can be fetched at :