Subject: pkg/15203: [Non-Maintainer] Upgrade available of www/p5-HTML-Table
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: None <email@example.com>
Date: 01/10/2002 11:35:52
>Synopsis: [Non-Maintainer] Upgrade available of www/p5-HTML-Table
>Arrival-Date: Thu Jan 10 11:36:00 PST 2002
>Originator: Shell Hung
>Release: NetBSD 1.5ZA
NetBSD devel.home.shellhung.org 1.5ZA NetBSD 1.5ZA (GENERIC) #0: Sat Jan 5 01:05:32 PST 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org:/build/obj/build/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC i386
Upgrade availabe of www/p5-HTML-Table, from 1.04 to 1.13.
- Added methods to set the style attribute of tables, rows,
cols and cells
- setRowBGColor and setRowAlign are now more efficient
- Added method to set the rules and align attributes for tables
- Changed all tags and attributes to print in lowercase.
- Changed faulty behaviour of numeric parameters to the new method
- All attribute values are now surounded by quotes
- getTable was returning 0 (zero) for an empty table, now just plain
- Added getTableRows and getTableCols
- Added methods setCellFormat, setRowFormat and setColFormat
- More bugs fixed
- Documentation Updated
Please see Changes for details.
The CVS diff of this update can be fetched from :
ps. there're still 23 PRs which submited by me but haven't
got any responese, could someone take a look on them ?