Subject: Re: pkg/15158: squirrelmail calls out php-4.0.X, while www/php is 4.1.1
To: Manuel Bouyer <email@example.com>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/07/2002 13:04:42
Manuel Bouyer writes:
- On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 09:56:39PM -0600, email@example.com wrote:
- > squirrelmail calls out php-4.0.[X>4], while www/php is 4.1.1.
- > This means that squirrel mail _always_ re-installs php when the
- > installed version is 4.1.1 (or later.) Not nice.
- Does squirrelmail work with the new php ? From the commit messages it seems
- it has issues with php-4.1.0, maybe 4.1.1 fixed it.
It appears to work for me. I guess I was rather nieve
in assuming it would work, and it did for me.
Eric Schnoebelen firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cirr.com
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.