Subject: pkg/13632: New GkrellM - 1.0.2
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Anthony Mallet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/06/2001 00:28:02
>Synopsis: New GkrellM - 1.0.2
>Arrival-Date: Sun Aug 05 15:24:01 PDT 2001
>Originator: Anthony Mallet
System: NetBSD ficus 1.5X NetBSD 1.5X (FICUS) #1: Sun Aug 5 19:29:33 CEST 2001 troot@ficus:/home/src/netbsd-current/sys/arch/i386/compile/FICUS i386
New release of GkrellM. Changelog:
1.2.1 Wed Aug 2, 2001
* Fixed a segfault on SMP machines.
1.2.0 Wed Aug 1, 2001
NOTE: Some configuration issues:
o Net and inet command launching will need re-entering.
o Inet charts can't use data saved by 1.0.x versions.
o Plugins that were automatically enabled by being in
~/.gkrellm/plugins will now have to be enabled on the plugins
config page. A consequence of this is that your existing
configuration setup for these plugins may be lost.
* New chart drawing routines give many appearance options which
can be configured by right clicking on the charts. Plugins
which create charts must make some coding changes - see the
One of these options is a split view which uses a new theme
image, so split views in some themes won't look right until the
themes are updated.
* CPU charts can now show nice time, which also uses a new theme
* New panel routines so panel and chart interfaces will be
consistent, but unlike chart plugins, meter styled plugins may
upgrade gracefully without a "required" recompile - see plugins
* Added an alert interface so limits can be set for triggering
warn and alarm commands. Builtin APM and sensor (temps, fan,
volt) monitors can have alerts set. Alerts can use the gvoice
* User selectable fonts.
* User plugin placements.
* User definable format strings for drawing chart labels.
* Right click on most panels to open the monitor config window.
* There is no longer compatibility with pre 0.10.0 theme formats
(the change was announced a year ago).
* I can no longer provide RedHat 6.x RPMs. The gkrellm.spec is
now included in the source tarball, so in case anyone wants to
roll their own, see the INSTALL file.
o Yuuki NINOMIYA <email@example.com> updated his Japanese
translation for this release and fixed a locale bug.
o Cesar Perez Turrado <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated his
Spanish translation for this release.
o Jason Lunz <email@example.com> patch to add multimua option to
o Vladimir Kondratiev <firstname.lastname@example.org> - spec