Subject: Re: pkg/13113: package update: shells/zsh (Zsh 4.0.1)
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Geoff Wing <email@example.com>
Date: 06/05/2001 06:24:43
firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> typed:
This needs a bit of work on it.
1) please run pkglint on this first:
PLIST needs a bit of work. /etc/shells entries and info entries
2) for ZSH_STATIC, CONFIGURE_ARGS should also have --disable-dynamic added
3) why are you putting functions into .../lib/ hierarchy? They belong to
.../share/ and default there.
4) probably want to remove ftp.cenatls.cena.dgac.fr from MASTER_SITES
5) change HOMEPAGE to http://sunsite.dk/zsh/
: As for Pkgsrc, it may be better to have this as shells/zsh4 instead of
: overriding old ones.
I don't think so... but if it is then maybe old patch-aa should be kept.
If it isn't then the CONFLICTS line can go from Makefile
Geoff Wing : <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rxvt Stuff : <email@example.com>
Zsh Stuff : <firstname.lastname@example.org>