Subject: Urgent Network Maintenance scheduled for 10/14/2007 (fwd)
To: None <netbsd-announce@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 10/14/2007 15:23:22
Dear NetBSD Users,

ISC is NetBSD's main ISP for all our primary services, and they've dropped
us note that there's some limited outage to expect today:

``ISC will be performing urgent network maintenance on Sunday, October
14th starting at 1200 Pacific Time and is expected to last for up to
three hours.   During this maintenance window, there will be period of
up to 30 minutes where we expect a serious network disruption across
ISC's SF Bay Area network as we replace a core router at one of our
locations.  Your reachability to your systems here (or to your internet
connection) will be impacted.

[...]

Apologies for the short notice on such a disruptive maintenance, it is
something we wish to have avoided, even on a weekend, but at least the
new router will provide additional stability and growth as we (ISC)
expand our network backbone capacity. ;)''

Have a nice day!

  - Hubert