Subject: anoncvs server is back on line
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, announce@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 01/14/2005 15:19:10
Hello,

We are pleased to announce that the anonymous cvs service is
working again.

We'd like to thank S. P. Zeidler, Tracy Di Marco White, Jason
Thorpe, and Thor Lancelot Simon for their work in testing the
hardware, determining the cause of the corruption, and replacing
the raid controller which ended up being the cause of the problem.

In addition, we'd also like to thank everyone for their offers to
help and for their patience while we investigated and repaired the
cause of the corruption.

Finally we'd like to take this opportunity to ask those who benefit
from this service or any of the other services that we offer to
consider donating to improve the reliability of our services.

Please see http://www.netbsd.org/donations/ for ways to contribute.

Best Regards,

Christos Zoulas

On behalf of the NetBSD Systems Administration Executive Committee.