Subject: New NetBSD Core Team
To: None <netbsd-announce@NetBSD.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 10/11/2003 11:41:03
Four years ago, the present core team was set up to be the technical
management of the project.  This was always intended as a temporary
measure, and we'd like to thank the members of the core team who have
spent a lot of time and effort looking after the direction of the
NetBSD project, and steering it to where it is today.  In particular,
we'd like to thank Itojun for his enthusiasm and energy - the commit
logs show that he is currently one of the most active developers that
the NetBSD project has.

In accordance with the bylaws of The NetBSD Foundation, the core team
will be reformed and reconstituted as a Project Management Committee.
After a long period of discussion and debate, we have kept the core
team at the same size as the original (5 members), with what we
believe is a good balance of knowledge, skill, inspiration and
enthusiasm.

The Board of Directors of The NetBSD Foundation would like to announce
that the new NetBSD core team will consist of:

	Allen Briggs (briggs@NetBSD.org)
	Frank van der Linden (fvdl@NetBSD.org)
	Luke Mewburn (lukem@NetBSD.org)
	Matt Thomas (matt@NetBSD.org)