Subject: NetBSD "Why Not" T-Shirt Pre-Order Final Call
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 09/28/2001 00:40:40
As previously announced on this list, Daemon News is producing a new
NetBSD T-Shirt.

You can view the artwork here:

http://mall.daemonnews.org/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=1133

We are planning on making the actual order on Wednesday Oct 3rd.  At this
point, you can choose any size from Small to XXX-Large and any of three
colors: Ash, Natural, and White.

We are calculating the stock we order based on the pre-orders.  Therefore,
after we place the order, any color size combinations not ordered will be
removed from the list of options.  So if you want a particular color or
size, please make you order before Wednesday.

A portion of the proceeds will go to The NetBSD Foundation.

Chris Coleman		Editor in Chief
Daemon News E-Zine	http://www.daemonnews.org
Print Magazine		http://magazine.daemonnews.org
Open Packages		http://www.openpackages.org