Subject: Wasabi announces: Cheaper international shipping on NetBSD stuff!
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 01/10/2001 15:43:07
A lot of people outside of the United States have noted (read:
yelled!) that international shipping costs from the Wasabi Systems web
store for things like NetBSD CD-ROMs and other goodies were, shall we
say, a bit on the excessive side.

Well, we're happy to announce that after a bunch of work, we've gotten
much cheaper shipping options available -- cheap enough that shipping
to most places in the world is actually affordable now. We're also
told that delivery should be pretty fast -- under a week to most
countries. We are continuing to look for even better methods for the
future.

If you're an international customer, please stop by our web site and
have a look!

http://www.wasabisystems.com/

Perry

--