Subject: Wasabi Systems Announces NetBSD 1.5 CDs
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 12/13/2000 20:51:15
I am pleased to announce that Wasabi Systems is now selling NetBSD 1.5
on CD. The CDs boot on numerous architectures, and are delivered in
snazzy Wasabi green CD cases. We're also selling lots of cool NetBSD
gear, like beer steins, coffee mugs, bumper stickers, and other such
stuff.

Go to http://www.wasabisystems.com/ for details or to purchase.

I'd spend lots of time and effort describing why NetBSD 1.5 is utterly
cool, but you all probably know that already. :)

For those of you who don't know who we are, Wasabi Systems was started
to provide commercial NetBSD support and development. We don't just
sell NetBSD CDs -- we also provide a variety of services, including
support contracts for sites using NetBSD, and contract development for
companies that want new features added or need NetBSD ported to new
platforms.

We're proud to have provided some of the manpower for the 1.5
release engineering effort, and are happy to be shipping NetBSD 1.5.

[By the way, our official press release is available at:
  http://www.wasabisystems.com/pages/news/pr12122000.html ]

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@wasabisystems.com