Subject: BSDCon 2000 Update
To: None <>
From: Jim Mock <>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 09/18/2000 12:04:20
As many of you are already aware, BSDCon 2000 is happening in about a
month.  The purpose of this message is to provide some updates and the
schedule as it currently stands.

For those of you who missed the original announcement back in May,
BSDCon 2000 will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Monterey, California.
Please see for