Subject: BSD BOF, San Jose Linuxworld, Aug 16th
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Robert A. Bruce <rab@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 08/10/2000 22:01:11
There will be a BSD BOF (Birds Of a Feather) at Linuxworld in the
San Jose Convention Center, on Wednesday August 16th, 5:45 to 7:00pm
in room A4.

There will be speakers from BSD/OS, Darwin, and FreeBSD.  We may
also have representatives from NetBSD and OpenBSD.  This is a great
opportunity to meet some of the leaders in the BSD community.  There
will be plenty of technical information available.  Whether you are
a BSD expert, a newbie, or just thinking of switching over, you can
get your questions answered.

We will have installation CDROMs, BSD paraphernalia, and free food
and drinks.  We will even have free Daemon horns and BSD frisbees!

If you are not registered to attend Linuxworld, you can get a free
Linuxworld pass at
<http://www.wccdrom.com/cgi-bin/wc_productreg.cgi?type=bsdbofpass&ft=1>
Please request one quickly because we have a limited number and we
need to mail them by Friday afternoon if you are going to get them
in time to do any good.