Subject: Anonymous CVS now available
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 07/22/1999 12:02:18
The NetBSD Project is pleased to announce that a supported Anonymous CVS
server now provides access to our source repository.  The server supports
CVS in 'pserver' mode, as well as CVS via SSH.

To use the server, set your CVSROOT environment variable to
"anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot" and your CVS_RSH environment variable
to "ssh" to access the repository via ssh, or, to use the unencrypted
'pserver' protocol, use no CVS_RSH setting and a CVSROOT setting of
":pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot".

This server replaces the unsupported test anonymous CVS server which was
previously running on whitelodge.twinpeaks.com.

Enjoy!

	"And where do all these highways go, now that we are free?"