Subject: Resigning
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@merit.edu>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 03/27/1999 11:39:42
Hello all,

I'd like to announce that I'm resigning as Amiga port master.  I
plan to continue working on NetBSD as a developer.

I asked Ignatios Souvatzis if he would take the job and he has
agreed.  Core has consented with this decision.

Ignatios has done much for the Amiga port in the last few years.
Indeed he was pretty much filling in where I was slacking off. :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has
contributed to the NetBSD/amiga port, either with code, bug fixes
or suggestions.  I'd like to personally thank Markus Wild for
starting the port, without him NetBSD/amiga may never have come
to be.  I'd also like to thank Chris Demetriou, Adam Glass,
Charles Hannum and Theo de Raadt, the original members of core
who allowed me to join and further become port-master for the
NetBSD/amiga port.

Finally I'd like to thank all who contribute to BSD.

Thanks,
Chris.