Subject: dest trees for NetBSD/AFS i386
To: None <netbsd-announce@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Kohl <jtkohl@mit.edu>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 03/12/1997 21:52:53
I have put up gzipped tar archives of the NetBSD/AFS destination output
tree for i386 (containing some include files and libraries, for linking
with other programs) at the source contribution area at Transarc.

Your site contact (for source licensees) will be able to fetch the
output tree at
	/afs/transarc.com/public/afs-contrib/src/mit-ath/NetBSD/i386_nbsd1.dest.tar.gz

If you need a destination tree for other NetBSD/AFS architectures,
please let me know.  (There is only room for one at a time in this
distribution volume, so I will need to swap them in piece-meal.)

==John