Subject: ftp.netbsd.org and sup.netbsd.org have moved
To: None <netbsd-announce@NetBSD.ORG>
From: J.T. Conklin <jtc@cygnus.com>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 10/10/1995 13:53:27
As many of you have discovered, we have moved NetBSD's ftp and sup
server from sun-lamp to a new machine, netbsd.warped.com.

As some of you have discovered, the new machine is having a bit of
troubles.  These problems seem to be related to the increased load
caused by all the recent changes plus the fact that many more people
are trying to access the sup/ftp servers.

We're aware of the problems, and are working to resolve them as soon
as possible.  Please be patient.  It shouldn't take too much longer.

Thanks,

	--jtc