NetBSD-Advocacy archive

NetBSD @ NYC*BUG: March 6th

NYC*BUG will be having a NetBSD focused meeting on March 6th in Brooklyn NY:
https://www.nycbug.org/index?action="">

In addition to letting the list know, I wanted to ask if there was a page of NetBSD promotional materials we could share. One of our BUG members would like to share NetBSD promotional material with the IT department of his company.  It seems like a good way to grow the community. Feel free to respond on or off-list.
Be well,
Patrick