NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Touch your NetBSD at EHSM 2012

                        Hello there,

as suggested earlier to me privately, I would like to mention that I have
uploaded a copy of the slides for the "Touch you NetBSD" talk at this

The EHSM conference took place in Berlin from December 28th to 30th, and
all the presentations were recorded and streamed. The video for this
presentation in particular can be downloaded via BitTorrent:

If you are curious, the other videos can be obtained here:
while the official website for the conference was: