NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: booting NetBSD/hpcarm on W-ZERO3 Willcom/Sharp mobile phone

I wrote:

> There is a video "booting NetBSD/hpcarm on WILLCOM | W-ZERO3(WS004SH)"
> posted on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6f5Y5boJRw

I've got W-ZERO3 WS003SH and installed NetBSD/hpcarm.
Installation using sysinst just works fine. Yeah!

I've shot and put another video NetBSD/hpcarm on WZERO3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GEa5OZzdmM

and also built a pre-installed disk image for 2GB SD ready to run Xserver:
http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/tsutsui/wzero3/

I wish rawrite32.exe for i386 could write such a large 2GB image
into an SD in a removable drive on Windows for easy installation...
(volunteers are appreciated ;-)

Have fun!
---
Izumi Tsutsui