NetBSD-Advocacy archive

NetBSD at LUG Radio Live USA 2008

Greetings to all of you,

I wanted to first of all thank Kevin and David for helping out with NetBSD at the Southern California Linux Expo, I was extremely pleased that there was a good solid BSD presence at the show. Once planning for SCALE 7x begins I was definitely be in contact.

As you may have heard, the LUG Radio team is planning a LUG Radio Live in the US for 2008. The event will take place in San Francisco, CA on April 12th and 13th. I have been asked by the LRL team to help find exhibitors for their show and I wanted to see if there might be interest from the NetBSD communtiy in being at LUG Radio Live.

Thanks!
Gareth