NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: Have we made it easier to get NetBSD? Thanks!

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008, Leo Ngatia wrote:

I always felt that it took too many steps to "Get
NetBSD" but I suppose I was just clicking and

As a recommendation for future improvements:

A direct link to the 4.0 amd64/i386 .torrent from the front page would be agreeable to most new users. Most big projects are putting a direct link to the latest stable and/or technology tarballs right on the front page.

~BAS

navigating unconsciously until I got to where I wanted
to be. It now feels so much easier!

Thank you for the rant, Christopher; and for the fix,
Mark.