Subject: T-shirts available
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/04/2007 18:52:19
I have old stock (these were printed quite a while ago) of both "One Size Fits
All" and "Iwo Daemons" T-shirts that I would like to get rid of.  They are
mostly XL, but there are a few L and XXL.  PayPal US$12+US$2 US shipping per
shirt to root@ihack.net, including your shipping address and a comment
indicating sizes.  If I run out, I will decline your payment.

These will probably be the last of the "Iwo Daemons" shirts ever printed (that
graphic having been removed from sight some time ago), and they will
definitely be the last of the "One Size Fits All" shirts -- so get one now!