Subject: Multimedia resources lists
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/24/2007 09:55:46
Hello,

About a year ago I started the FreeBSD Multimedia Resources List,
a collection of video and audio recordings, podcasts and presentations.

Despite its name, it is not FreeBSD specific. The original FreeBSD
one is at:
    http://www.mavetju.org/~edwin/mm/freebsd/multimedia.html

And an NetBSD specific one is available at:
    http://www.mavetju.org/~edwin/mm/netbsd/multimedia.html

It is not a static page, it's generated by a perl script (multimedia.pl)
which takes a data file (multimedia-input.xml) and some website
specific templates (multimedia.html.*).

If you are interested in having this page on your website, let me
know what needs to be done and how we can incorperate changes in
the original data file.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org