Subject: Re: Lack of info on ISO
To: David Maxwell <david@crlf.net>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/21/2007 08:32:57
On 20-Apr-2007 David Maxwell wrote:
> I think at the _least_, the ISO mirror list should be moved onto a page
> of its own, so it could have an introductory paragraph, and maybe even
> a 'Get NetBSD Now!' link from the main page.

What if we had some sort of compromise between modern technology and the old
mirror listings?

Like a "Get NetBSD Now" button on the front page, which takes you to our how to
get netbsd page, but, at the top of that page, we have one of those little
dropdown select-from-multiple choices box things (or a few) so you could pick
4.0, i386, USA Mirror, and it kicks off an ftp of an iso.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/