Subject: Advocacy Flyers updated
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/05/2007 02:26:18
I've updated the collection of flyers in with the latest set of flyers from
Stefan Schumacher. Contents have been updated, internal (TeX) structure
was cleaned up (except for the Xen one... volunteers?), and there's a
bunch of new flyers in DIN A4 format:

  * General information on NetBSD in English, German, and both
  * NetBSD Security in German+English
  * pkgsrc in English and German
  * Xen in German+English

I've included all the files to rebuild the PDFs along with the PDFs

A note on the format: We went from the 3-fold flyer over A5 to A4 - it's
easiest to print and doesn't require folding. (Have you ever folded some
500 flyers? :-) Future flyers will most likely be in A4 format.

Thanks a LOT to Stefan Schumacher for all the work he has put into this!

  - Hubert