Subject: Re: Xen screenshots
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@fastmail.fm>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/11/2006 11:45:58
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

>> Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to ake a better screen shot and send it
>> to "the Xen site" (wherever that is, exactly)

  (http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/ -- the "official home
page" according to Wikipedia, so I thought it would go without saying)

   And thank you for your "form letter style" reply.  :-)

   Actually, the reason for posting to port-xen and not only -advocacy were
so that someone that is actually running Xen could make those screenshots.
I don't.

> P.S.:
> There seem to be some more sexy screenshots at
> http://xen-forum.net/nbsdxeninf.html, maybe you want to use those two.

   Hmm, I don't know.  Just taking a quick look, I can't really tell Xen is
involved at all.  Yes, of course I know it is, it's just not very obvious.
So it would seem a poor choice for something like Wikipedia...

MAgnus