Subject: EuroBSDCon 2006
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/08/2006 10:44:17
--+1TulI7fc0PCHNy3

Hi everybody,

The CfP for EuroBSDCon 2006 has been published.  EuroBSDCon 2006 will
take place from November 10th - 12th 2006, in Milan, Italy.  I somehow
got duped into being part of the Program Committee, so it's my duty to
make sure that we have as much NetBSD content in there as possible.

EuroBSDCon 2004 had a strong NetBSD presence, but EuroBSDCon 2005 did
not, IIRC.  Obviously I can't allow such a low turnout from our camp
this year around, so you better sit your collective behinds down and
crank out some papers.

http://www.eurobsdcon.org/

-Jan

--=20
   It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw.
		  -- Calvin

--+1TulI7fc0PCHNy3

--+1TulI7fc0PCHNy3--