Subject: OSCON booth
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Dru <dlavigne6@sympatico.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/03/2006 11:31:53
A *BSD booth has been secured for the exhibition hall at this year's OSCON. The
hall is open for traffic Wednesday July 26 and Thursday July 27 at the
Convention Center in Portland, OR.

We would like to see participation from all of the BSD projects and foundations
as we have received very positive feedback regarding *BSD booths from last
year's OSCON and this year's LinuxWorld and Linuxtag.

OSCON asks us to provide a list of those who will be helping to man the booth.
If you are in the Portland area during OSCON and would like to assist with the
booth, please reply.

If you can't attend but have *BSD related swag to donate for the booth, reply
to discuss delivery arrangements.

We are also in dire need of decent looking booth banners and would appreciate
any assistance in this area.

Cheers,

Dru