Subject: Re: Volunteering
To: Matt Rolf <mrolf1@columbus.rr.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/22/2006 12:12:33
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Matt Rolf wrote:

> I am interested in volunteering to help the NetBSD project solicit
> donations.  I have a background in membership development work in the
> non-profit sector, and I'm also a NetBSD user. Is there a person who I
> could contact to get more information on helping the project?

We have committees over finances (finance-exec) and over public
communications (comm-exec).

According to
http://www.netbsd.org/Foundation/resolutions/20030114-finance-exec.txt,
finance-exec (AT NetBSD.org) is the "authority on all matters concerning
the financial condition of the Foundation, including budgeting, donations
..."

More information about donations is at the
http://www.netbsd.org/donations/ webpage. (It has an email contact.)

The donation policy is at
 http://www.netbsd.org/Foundation/policies/20030715-donations.txt

Please email finance-exec. Thanks for volunteering to help.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'