Subject: Re: NetBSD promo material updated
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/14/2006 13:38:38

--0-1735400903-1142343518=:24394

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> Working with Stefan Schumacher,Joerg Pernfuss and Rainer Brinkm=F6ller, I=
 have=20
> updated some of the stuff in the NetBSD advocacy gallery at=20
> http://www.NetBSD/gallery/advocacy:
>
> * There's a new DIN A4 flyer about Xen on NetBSD, in german and english
>   language:
>   http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/sschumacher/netbsd-a4-flyer-de+e=
n-xen.pdf

The opening sentence is vague. "Xen is an open source virtual machine=20
monitor for x86 hardware initially developed at University of Cambridge".=
=20
It doesn't only work on x86 hardware initially developed at the Uni...

Perhaps a sentence break:
"Xen is an open source virtual machine monitor for x86 hardware. It was=20
initially developed at University of Cambridge."

--=20
Stephen

--0-1735400903-1142343518=:24394--