Subject: Re: NetBSD Community Wiki - first month summary
To: Zafer Aydogan <zafer.aydogan@googlemail.com>
From: Brian Asemi <asemisldkfj@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/06/2006 02:28:00
Zafer Aydogan wrote:
> This is very incomplete aswell. And last but not least there is a new
> approach to create a Documentation Handbook called  "The NetBSD
> Handbook". Some may see this redudant referring to the NetBSD Guide,
> but the Handbook should be a new Ressource written from scratch and
> not based on the Guide.

I'm still not clear on the purpose of the NetBSD Handbook vs. the Guide.
  I understand that it is a separate document with an apparently
separate purpose, but I'm not sure what this is, and it seems no one has
given a direct answer or addressed this.  I asked on the discussion page
of the wiki as well.  Thanks.

-Brian