Subject: Re: Website design proposal
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Steve <mrdomino@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/01/2005 00:37:23
What I've done in the past, when I've wanted to add rounded corners,
gradients, or other complex effects to tabs or headers, is to specify
the background as a top-aligned image with the
corner/gradient/what-have-you effects, and to then specify the
background color, on top of that, as the same color as the bottom of
the image. The image itself shows the effects, and the background
color accounts for any overflow.