Subject: Re: Website design proposal
To: Matthew Orgass <darkstar@city-net.com>
From: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/17/2005 09:40:06
On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 10:47:01PM -0400, Matthew Orgass wrote:
> * I don't like the extra header at the top or the overall boxing.  I don't
> think the NetBSD logo needs to be repeated.

The top box is the title of each web-page, look at the example for the
guide: http://manta.univ.gda.pl/~jkutzman/netbsd/site/1112handbook.gif .

I don't think it's a problem the NetBSD logo appears twice on the homepage.
The top one is smaller, appearing on every page (which is good), and the
larger one, well, is larger because it's on the homepage :-) and it doesn't
break consistency with the other pages.

Anyway, I really like your second design, Jacek.  Good job!

	Geert