Subject: Website design proposal
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Jacek Kutzmann <jacek@gdansk.int.pl>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/14/2005 17:34:41
Hello,

I don't really know if someone thinks about replacing netbsd's website
but here is my proposal for netbsd site new design
http://manta.univ.gda.pl/~jkutzman/netbsd/netbsdsite.gif
Of course it may need some tuning, but in my opinion it gives more
proffesional look to the project.

Or maybe there are better projects. Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a
conquest to design a site that would look in more proffesional look than
current and fit better with the NetBSD logo colors?
Current site design isn't in my opinion something that makes you want to
try netbsd.

Just my three cents, sorry if this subject was brought up
Jacek