Subject: Re: NetBSD/toaster at LinuxWorld San Francisco
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/12/2005 21:16:30
--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

Jesse Off <joff@embeddedARM.com> wrote:
> Technologic Systems just built a NetBSD toaster.  We just set up a=20
> webpage/press release:  http://www.embeddedARM.com/news/netbsd_toaster.htm
>=20
> I just got back from LinuxWorld expo where the response seems very positi=
ve=20
> indeed.

How very, very cool!  I really like the toaster and the publicity it's
generated - thanks to Technologic Systems for investing the time and
resources for this, and thanks to you for working this out and manning
the booth and putting in so much work!

Do you happen to have time to send a short summary of the LinuxWorld
experience to this list some time this weekend?  I'm curious to hear how
things worked out, what things (besides the toaster, obviously ;-) have
generated interested etc.

Also thanks to all other LW participants and supporters!

-Jan

--=20
"Alright," said Deep Thought. "The Answer to the  Great  Question..."
"Yes ...!" "Of Life, the Universe and Everything ..." said Deep Thought.
"Yes ...!" "Is ..." said Deep Thought, and paused. "Yes ...!" "Is ..."
"Yes ..!!!..?" "Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and ca=
lm.

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW--