Subject: NetBSD at CBO'2005 (status update)
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/12/2005 14:51:40
Greetings!

As I said earlier, The NetBSD Project will be presented on CBO'2005.
Please see the following page for details:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2005/07/12/0000.html

After time, some people have supported this event and I would like to
say a big thanks for all of them.

First, the Open Source support company, Lafox (http://lafox.net/), have
donated materials to produce 50 CDs. Thank you, folks! These CDs would
contain the following data:

  - NetBSD 3.0 (beta snapshot) for i386 and amd64 platforms
  - NetBSD 3.x sources
  - pkgsrc current and 2005Q2 branches, pkgsrc W.I.P.

Next, Michael Sgibnev (http://www.dreamcatcher.ru/) supported me by
providing funds for producing 10 NetBSD-powered t-shirts. Thanks, Mixa!

Please also note, that now we have two hours for presentation and all
talks are scheduled for Sep 8th, 11:00-13:00 EEST.

Hope to see you!

--
Mishka.