Subject: Re: NetBSD toaster on slashdot.org (was Re: NetBSD toaster at theinquirer.co.uk)
To: Christian von Kleist <cvk@zybx.com>
From: Jesse Off <joff@embeddedARM.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/11/2005 14:27:01
And now its on slashdot.org and we have no bandwidth left!  D'Oh!

The link from theinquirer.net was already generating more traffic than we
have available, and now that the slashdot crowds are arriving, loading our
webpage is pretty much pointless. :-(

FWIW, our website is being served up using the same board as in the toaster.
Apache is configured for 30 simultaneous connections (which all are full)
and the load average is 0.3 and the system remains very responsive via ssh.
As we had suspected, we're limited 100% by bandwidth and not by NetBSD or
the TS-7200 board.

//Jesse Off