Subject: Re: NetBSD/toaster at LinuxWorld San Francisco
To: Michael Sgibnev <msgibnev@gmail.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 08/11/2005 08:29:36
On 11-Aug-05, at 8:24 AM, Michael Sgibnev wrote:
> It is a small step for NetBSD, but the big step for all mankind :)

Not to belittle the achievment but mankind should be perfectly happy
with a toaster that has only 2 inputs and no CPU's... This would have
been a really cool flag for NetBSD had there been a production
toaster that contained a CPU capable of running NetBSD but adding a
NetBSD capable CPU to a normally dumb toaster is kind of like adding
a CPU to a toilet...

I don't want to seem like I'm bad-mouthing the project.  Heck, I've
done lots of fun but useless things in my life too...