Subject: OSCON booth
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Dru <dlavigne6@sympatico.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/07/2005 19:34:02
I've secured a booth for BSD Certification at this year's OSCON:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

I'm approaching each of the *BSD projects to see if they'd like to share
the booth. The FreeBSD project has already said yes.

Anyone interested in helping to man the booth and to provide a NetBSD
presence, please contact me to make arrangements. Ditto if anyone has any
NetBSD advocacy material they'd like to see provided at the booth.

Please direct any flames or diatribes to /dev/null.

If NetBSD has already arranged for their own booth, great! And I'll see
you there :-)

Dru