Subject: BSD at WtH
To: None <>
From: DaN <>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/04/2005 10:32:00
Announcing the BSD presence during What The Hack 2005

    Thursday 28 July till Sunday 31 July 2005
    All info on

    You might remember us from such mishaps and hangovers like HAL 2001,
    (see, FOSDEM and CCC SummerCamp 2003
    (see Wel, we are at it again.

    BSD users are invading the What The Hack 2005 event and have claimed an
    entire field (F) as their little embassy of sanity, lounge and cool drinks.

    This year we'll have 2 tents, a 200 m^2 one for hacking (tables and couches)
    and a 100 m^2 one for sleeping only. There is also a container for
    secure storage of equipment.

    We'll have a rather large bar, so if you are in good in serving beer
    or making coctails, volunteer as a bar slave.

    We'll be providing a roof over the head for any BSD user or developer
    interested spending 4 days in a field near Den Bosch.

    Our regards go out to the impressive WtH organisation who secured this
    great location, with real showers (big deal) and REAL toilets (now that is
    a relief compared to the solar heated Dixies...)

    If you are interested in attending this event, please register first with
    the What the Hack organizers using

    Second step is to register your presence in the BSD Village, using the
    web form at
    For any questions, please contact or
    See you on the campground!
    Wim & DaN