Subject: NetBSD related domains free to a good home.
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Sean J.Schluntz <sean@schluntz.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/08/2005 22:23:10
A year ago or so I picked up netbsdcookbook.net/com/org for the hope of=20=

eventually putting together, well, a cookbook type of documents for=20
NetBSD.=A0 As is usual, life and work have gotten in the way.=A0 Two of=20=

them expire in a year, one expires in a month.
=A0
I can just let them expire, but I though it would be better to first=20
see if there was anyone who might want them for their own use before a=20=

squatter nabs them.
=A0
Just send me a private mail and we can talk.=A0 I'm not looking to get=20=

anything out of this, just want them to go somewhere where they will be=20=

used.
=A0
-Sean

---
Sean J. Schluntz: photographer, motorcyclist, traveler
http://i.am.sean.j.schluntz.com=