Subject: Re: Running Mathematica under NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@netbsd-pt.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/28/2005 21:25:13
On 2005-02-28, Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> wrote:
>> And BTW, can you access the top menu by clicking in the menu bar
>> instead of right-clicking in the page ?
>
> Sure, no problem there.  Doesn't work for you?

Can you see if stderr prints messages similar to these ones:
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfActivate:PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfHelp:Help()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
[...]

I suspect this is the cause of my problem.

--
 Rui Paulo <rpaulo@netbsd-pt.org>        http://www.netbsd-pt.org/users/rpaulo/