Subject: Re: [dan@langille.org: BSDCan 2005 - program]
To: Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/24/2005 13:31:02
On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 08:25:06AM -0500, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 24 Feb 2005 at 13:20, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> > > Yes, I figured.  My comment was more a snuff on the lazy NetBSD folks
> > > who didn't submit any papers.  *cough* who? me? *cough*
> >
> > I believe that one of the problems is that the dates of the conference
> > coincide with that of pkgsrcCon 2005 in Prague.
>
> FWIW, BSDCan is always the weekend after Mother's day (e.g. it will
> always be the second full weekend in May).

There needs to be an ISO Mother's Day, then, as in the UK, Mother's Day
is going to be at the beginning of March - the 6th, I think it is. :-)

But I think that we should coordinate better next year, and I'll do my
best when it comes around again.  BTW, the t-shirt still fits, thanks.

Take care,
Alistair