Subject: [dan@langille.org: BSDCan 2005 - program]
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/23/2005 13:03:44
--w2JjAQZceEVGylhD

--wtjvnLv0o8UUzur2

FYI.

I notice that NetBSD is not very dominantly participating in BSDCan?

--=20
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.

--wtjvnLv0o8UUzur2

	by netmeister.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id AB93DE8041
	for <jschauma@netmeister.org>; Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:34:44 -0500 (EST)
	id 18D2E550E; Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:31:06 -0800 (PST)
	by nezlok.unixathome.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id AAC2E54CE
	for <announce-lists-bsdcan-org-outgoing@nezlok.unixathome.org>; Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:31:03 -0800 (PST)
 by localhost (nezlok.unixathome.org [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
 with ESMTP id 94333-02
 for <announce-lists-bsdcan-org-outgoing@nezlok.unixathome.org>;
 Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:30:52 -0800 (PST)
	id C3F7B5503; Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:30:49 -0800 (PST)
	by nezlok.unixathome.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id BA73654EF
	for <announce-lists-bsdcan-org@nezlok.unixathome.org>; Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:30:47 -0800 (PST)
 by localhost (nezlok.unixathome.org [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
 with ESMTP id 93912-04 for <announce-lists-bsdcan-org@nezlok.unixathome.org>;
 Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:30:45 -0800 (PST)
	by nezlok.unixathome.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1C2AD54CE
	for <announce@lists.bsdcan.org>; Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:30:44 -0800 (PST)
	by bast.unixathome.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 53CF13D37
	for <announce@lists.bsdcan.org>; Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:30:42 -0500 (EST)