Subject: Re: Flag logo CPU badges?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@tastylime.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/12/2005 12:13:24
David Maxwell wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
>>

>>>Does anyone know if CPU badges (the little square labels which usually
>>>have a place on the front of CPU cases) with the new 'flag' logo are
>>>available anywhere?
>>>

>>http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_BSD_Daemon_Stuff_3.html
>>

>I bought some of the old ones before from there - and I'm very happy
>with them.
>
>I don't see any with the new flag logo though.

Yeah, I have some of the old ones from them too.   I just re-read the
terms of logo usage, and since this should fall under "personal use", I
think I'd be OK submitting the new logo for them to do some custom.

Is anyone else interested in getting some?  Anyone who is, send me some
private email, and I'll put together a combined order in two weeks or so.

+j